CUNA estimates that since Sept. 29 (the day BofA announced fees),650,000 new members have joined credit unions. To put this in perspective, there were 600,000 new members joining credit unions in all of 2010. So the past month has seen 50,000 more members than all of last year.• Also during that time, CUNA estimates that credit unions have added $4.5 billion in new savings accounts, likely from the new members and existing members shifting their funds.
- RT @C0d3Fr0sty: You can arrest a Anon but you can never arrest the idea - Anonymous 9 months ago
- RT @Cheezmo619: @Trippinmodz just got home and no controller. I can't move my son's birthday so what do you want to do? Refund? File with P… 9 months ago
- RT @c0d3fr0sty: Italy arrests four hackers from Anonymous rapsinews.com/judicial_news/… 9 months ago
- RT @YourAnonNews: #BostonBombings:Suspect "We give up! We give up! We didn't do it!" shouts can be heard in the distance http://t.co/h0u7Pg… 10 months ago
- RT @OccupyMoscowId: The Occupied Moscow Daily News is out! paper.li/OccupyMoscowId… ▸ Top stories today via @OpCashBack 10 months ago